View Single Post
Old 17-01-2018, 01:07 PM
Experiencer

Hi starnight1,

To answer your questions...

r there two entity groups there, one is for blessing, another is for cursing the earth?

There are fourth plane, yellow-energy group entities representative of every major religion and most minor ones. There is a group entity behind every Reiki/Seikem/Qigong energy healer. They compete with one another. There are Buddhist GE's, Muslim GE's, Christian GE's, Jewish GE's, Hindu GE's, and a respective GE that grants a Gift of Telekinesis to every sorcerer in existence - like Cyril Takayama, Yif, Dynamo, David Blaine, Shimshi, and Criss Angel.

The fourth plane is where most group entities reside. A smaller number of them are on fifth plane, as violet-energy collectives. The sorcerer Dynamo channels a fifth plane, violet-energy group entity.

Whenever a GE does something unethical with their energy, they weaken away from The Light. This happens all the time. Many GE's end completely on a daily basis from the unethical application of their collective energies. The non-living higher power on the Other Side, The Light of God, ensures that no one ever truly gets away with anything.

as we evolve more and more, i feel we r destined to care more , just like u r doing and helping others, i feel i desire to take the whole world on my shoulder too but i feel so vulnerable, cos no matter how hard i try, things often turn out in a surprise.....
is it wrong to care for more ?

Baby steps is the way. You start by using the Heart Chakra Radiance daily. Spend some time each day radiating compassion and allot time each day also to radiate gratitude for guidance and energy healing.

many say the universe will take care not we human, but why do we need to meditate and group meditate regulary?
the group meditation is powerful to move the planet energy/vibration....

When you get a large number of people together for focused meditation, as with those that have done this with Transcendental Meditation (TM), it has been shown that they can lower the crime rate in any given city. But the Universe at large will not offer us any assistance. It is just the format for our corporeal existence.

But to truly be of great service in and of The Light, we have to first evolve to a high level. So that when we leave our bodies and return to The Light, we can expand our consciousness within it to the point of becoming a Co-Creator, either as a lesser god or as a Space God. An ascended and stable lesser god could accomplish a great deal in improving upon the basic human condition.