View Single Post
Old 16-01-2018, 01:36 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
sometimes i feel we r always influenced by spirits no matter we r psychic or not....
The universal language of Spirit is telepathy. All psychic impressions are given through and consist of telepathy.

Contrary to the Freudian paradigm, all dreams are not constructs of the brain but channeled messages and/or commentaries that are usually presented symbolically from people on the Other Side. Most dreams are not helpful or spiritual because most on the Other Side are not aligned with The Light.

So you are quite correct in your appraisal. In general, people in the flesh are under the constant influence of spirits.

Quote:
I m currently like your other friends actually a bit enjoying working with spirits and guides, i feel one of the reasons, they r so much more intelligent and bright.....
Thanks.
Quote:
and they r so helpful for the 3D life, for instance a friend lost his dog and key, then asked the Tarot and found them back.
when our planetary energy on saturn or jupiter, we can get different results for our life,too.
Interesting. I find that the general characteristics of a sun sign to be accurate but not the day to day horoscopes in the newspaper.
Quote:
so, what inspires u to break this comfortable zone? or actually u feel this is not enough to your own journey, u actually need much more.....
I look upon this last archaic incarnation as a temporary venture to grow to a high level, learn more spiritual stability along the way, and teach others how to do the same.

I have many plans for after I transition: in The Light as an ascended master and of The Light in channeling my future Secondary Godhead Sun (SGS) when I come back into physicality (i.e., being post-ascended). That is when I will have officially arrived, so to speak.