View Single Post
Old 13-02-2019, 07:33 PM
Pathfinder

Hi WestonG,
Yes it does sound like you are definitely some form of starseed (I am also) but you can also have other lifetimes that may help to form your soul as well (angelic, wise ones, nature spirits etc) but only time and your experiences will help you to figure it out (if that's what you want).

The first thing that popped out is that you are 27 years old, this is the age where the first cycle of your life has finished and the new one is beginning so it is very common for this to be a tough year. Great time to release what isn't working for you and start planning what you do want.

For me personally, the best thing I have done is to start living who I am, unapologetically, just authentic me and in doing this I have met some amazing people on a similar path and now we have each other for support and coming together in a space where our 'weirdness' is completely accepted/normal. In the last 6 months I have found using a form of wicca (I just takes the bits that resonate with me and leave the rest) along with my angelic practices, has been really helpful as it helps me to ground and feel a strong sense of grounding, inner power and where my ancestors walked (and who are now here to guide me). At the same time, the further down energetically I go the higher and further I can reach into the high vibrations. A big thing for me also was learning that dark energy is not the same as negative energy and not to be afraid of it. Embracing the dark energy and using it as a safe, protective space where I could be vulnerable and honest with myself is what helped me out of my depression. As above and so below. I also found following the cycles of the moon highly beneficial and has me much more in touch with myself, energies and the world around me.

Things that work well for me are regular journalling, meditation, doing card readings for myself and others, releasing what doesn't work for me at the full moon and setting my intentions with the new moon, and working with my spirit team just chatting with them - telling them my fears, frustrations, dreams, etc and listening to their guidance.

We are all different and there is no right or wrong way so it's just a matter of figuring out what works for you. I found making one small change or new method at a time worked well and helped me to not feel overwhelmed.

You're not alone so keep up your amazing work here on earth :)