Thread: Reaching Out :)
View Single Post
Old 31-12-2019, 11:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColourLover
Hi Spiritual Forums,

Are there places where people open to channels of telepathy all gather, like face-to-face groups? Of course this forum is great because it allows people to connect all over the world, I just wonder if anyone knows of groups that exist to bring people together in person as well...

I wish. I am looking for others as well, because there is simply nothing more frustrating than having this secret that you can't exactly explain to your friends or family. At least, not without them thinking your crazy.

Quote:
For myself I've had multiple experiences of communicating "telepathically" with people I've felt significant love for. Like an unconditional, very pure love. On one occasion it was more conscious that I was trying to connect in that way, and all the rest have happened to my surprise, almost hitting me in a day-dream state, and then I feel like I'm scrambling to understand why that information came later on.

Same. It mostly happens with people I am in love with, or people I have disturbed emotionally in some way. Although it is conscious with me. For me, it is basically hearing voices, and responding to these voices through mental self-talk. The voices are usually soft, like thought impressions. Every now and then they can be loud, and even have the appropriate accent, as if the person is in the room with me. It usually happens at night when I am resting/relaxing, and the further I get toward sleep (without falling asleep), the clearer the messages become. Sometimes I will "sink" into a half-sleep state, then rise back up. This helps if I am not sure about the messages I am receiving and need verification.

Quote:
It feels like a connection between both our spirits. Perhaps that's the level I'm often interested in engaging with people on.

Yes, I feel like I am usually conversing with the person's ego, however, sometimes when there is anger, I am blocked by his higher self. Also, sometimes the "father" (a spiritual guide for me) will "unplug" me if I am emotionally distressed, as to not damage the relationships through this type of communication. I do believe, whether or not the other person is conscious of the telepathy or not, this communication is affecting their subconscious perception of us.

Quote:
It started to happen more and more for me after I asked repeatedly (like a prayer almost) for my intuition to be very strong, and also how I could best be of service. I really really wanted those two things to be so. I was trying to find more direction in my life, I think. I guess the telepathy always feels like it's in greater "service" of proving that we're all so divinely connected. There would be no other way to communicate otherwise.

Yeah, it does definitely get more powerful with time. But this is not always a good thing! I haven't found a way yet to turn it off! And, I've even had it happen to me during the day time, which can be unnerving. Normally it's not a problem, I mean, if I'm in constant mental communication with someone, it's because we have a strong love link - or it's the father's guidance. However, it can be too much sometimes. My solution is to imagine a impenetrable cave where I can have my solace. This can help a little, but thoughts still get in. The other solution is taking a sleeping pill.

Quote:
Alongside that I was listening to a lot of Carolyn Myss and Martha Beck, and completely overhauled my relationship to "Truth", now it's really a big value for me to live authentically. I do everything I can to never lie to myself or others. Of course I'm tactful, but I no longer see the advantage of lying, or "muddying" the truth. Truth, to me now, is freeing and useful. Integrity has become paramount. I wonder if without that I wouldn't have been ready to experience things that I don't have an explanation for - otherwise I would have felt like my own integrity would have got muddled in it. I can say for certain that it's true because I feel I have a good relationship with my own integrity.

Me too. Brad Blanton's book Radical Honesty is a helpful read. I have to check out the two you mentioned. Brene Brown is a great author on all things authentic. Also.. even though I know she's criticized a lot, I have a lot of respect for the works of Teal Swan, and highly recommend her YouTube channel.

Quote:
Also reading Gary Zukav's book "Seat of the Soul". That inspired me to make more choices relating to those significant love connections from a more loving, bigger place - moving out of reactionary fear. Also doing my own investigation constantly about service, how I can be of greater service.

Hmm.. Will have to check out this book.

Quote:
. Or about what others feel the "use" for telepathy is, or the sense they make out of these experiences... just curious.

It feels like a "taboo" subject, but perhaps it's very natural and could be a "normal" part of human life. It's certainly very useful and beautiful.

I think the use is for us to learn connection, and to connect with each other on an even more intimate level. It's really beyond my wildest dreams that we can actually connect mentally, psychically, with people w love, and yet... it's true.

I still remember the first time I discovered this gift. Five years ago, I had a very dark time of my life. I was rejected by someone I had been in love with for almost 4 years. Turns out he was gay, and didn't feel the same way. Anyways, I was sitting in the shower, crying, when all of a sudden I heard a voice in my mind. It said "You are not happy because you are not happy with yourself. You are not happy with yourself because you do not respect yourself."

That night I had a dream, where a beautiful nebula-like creature was talking to me in outer space. It said "I want you to investigate lucid dreaming." That's all. The next day I woke up and investigated (I had never heard of it before). This was the start of a 6-month long spiritual awakening, culminating in an experience of shame that racked my entire body to the point that I was in the fetal position. Afterward, a new sensation I had never felt entered my chest. It felt whole, and as if I was filled with fire. It was love. Since that day, I have never felt shame the same way again (only whiffs of this emotion).

Anyways, I hope I hear from you again, Colourlover. If you ever want to chat about these taboo things, please reach out.