View Single Post
Old 24-11-2019, 07:19 PM
Master
Anyone want to comment on this? I cannot visualize items well when meditating and certainly not in colour - but this morning a Guide came to me very pretty she was in colour, and said to me 'I'm 100% normal' meaning 'she' not me don't know what thats about, we'll see on that, wifes confirmed this in the past i'm not 100% normal lol.

I know I was awake because I was working on the tinnitus - I get advise in early hours from higher knowledge correcting me daily/weekly, don't always see them but aware of knowledge, as in knowing - and when this happens tinnitus goes up, so then I have to use my mind to focus on lowering it, I have a giant hoover, sounds silly, it works it lowers it ... And today meditating 2 butterflies in full colour. Anyone else similar tinnitus/knowledge, non colour issues when meditating, or on below message?

----------

Two things I'd like to mention - many on here will already know this, but if you don't then its 'you I want to help' -

firstly unwanted voices in the mind, more than likely its the ego too strong - so you 'the self' tell it to back off and behave, or override with words love and light. As you learn to raise your vibrations this negative talk will ease.

Secondly energy vibrations - this is not how much you have as in running marathons, its the 'quality' of your energy - good and kind people usually have high vibrational energy but this can depend if this good person is 'troubled' - which lowers it considerably. Then there is a possibility of negative attachments, so raise vibrations so they can't!

You can repeat this in your mind to give you a mental boost and raise vibrations - lovely gorgeous beautiful light.

It is in my opinion with all my research on this particular topic that children when seeing spirits for whatever reason, their own Angel/Guides have given this ability' to at a tender age to 'see' will see 'good spirits' as energy vibrations will be high at such a young age, as not yet entered in the materialistic world of buying houses and paying bills.

Generally people not heavy into the materialistic world have higher vibes...

I just want to point this out on vibrations as there seems some confusion amongst the new on here, so hope this helps.