View Single Post
Old 22-11-2019, 01:33 PM
Master
I just want to tell you about the mouse in my house and there is a point to this - it got in a big cupboard downstairs and wife doesn't like mice running around while she's having her tea.

So it got personal after a day 'me verses the mouse' with my humane trap which it kept getting out of - so my little high vibrational dog cornered it and I needed a plan and didn't have one, tried throwing a towel on it then me and little dog went outside to throw the towel on the grass 'no mouse' - dog thinks where's it gone?

Anyway finally got it in the safe trap - point to his is it had lowered my high vibrational level with words 'come here you little ???' muzzy head lol - so good high energy words came to mind an hour later while we were walking my wife to work in town ' lovely gorgeous beautiful light' over and over in my mind, feel better factor, it works!

----------

High energy food for thought..... So how to raise your energy vibrations for better health fast - physically, mentally and 'spiritually for better connection'.

To increase energy vibrations, I have this ready for part of my talks here - would be good for kids on long car journeys I reckon, increase the energy level and de stressing of all travelling...

Also people with the 'negative/destructive voices issue that might wander on to this forum for help, so trying to do my bit for peace on earth here - so if this is a problem to 'you' then raise vibes override and bad words and you can do this and it will calm as you get more control and stop anything bad getting into your head.

For faster increased health avoid aggressive arguments that lower your vibrational level. Increase your vibes for much improved health - repeat high energy vibrational words in your mind - eg.......

lovely beaming light - gorgeous beautiful trees - sing dance be happy - caring thoughtful and bright - love and faith - lovable light and joy - glorious and divine - gorgeous beautiful day - powerful faith - radiant delightful cheery - tranquil and calm - thoughtful beautiful love - etc etc etc.

If you do this twice a day, and its not even complicated - 'mix and match' for a short while 'your choice' own time - before going to bed, either one word at a time or maybe 3 doesn't matter as long as enough words are spoken/thought to raise vibrations for better health.

Evening when retiring or and in bed, and again in the morning is good, to set you off on a good 'next day' health wise.

Prayer is powerful also - with the words, God, Jesus, Archangels, Angels, Spirit Guides, Higher Self - all 'high' vibrational energy words...