View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 06:35 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is normal when one is open to "receiving" the energies from the other side to be more sensitive to openings in what we call "the vail". It could have nothing to do with the structure but the land its built on at times. Or there could have been an event in the home, like a death, or something on the land that happened.

At times this is the place to start what happened in the home, or land. I had my first house where a domestic dispute happened I would hear the death event happening over and over again. I had to have both moved over.

You have to remember that your fighting against first accepting that there is such things as opening to the Spirit World and your brain wanting to logically dismiss it as nothing.

Lack of sleep does lots of things with the imagination centers of the brain. We need to get to that REM place in sleep. When we are restless this does not always happen.

I know of a few things that are said to help, is copper wire coiled and place in the area's four corners, adding a blessing over it to seal the space. This blessing is an individual thing that calls to you. Visualizing a ball of Golden White Light to seal the opening. This will not keep all things out but setting the intention that only Light attacks Light can help.

Things like Dream Catchers too can help balance energies.

Its never a simple solution, making sure your grounded is a good place to start. Setting an affirmation at bedtime where you call in your Guides and say a blessing can help.

Lynn