View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 07:34 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
I get to feel that stuff ya know.. quite sick of it too.

You sound just like a DF here. :) It's your responsibility what environments and energy or other influences you're allowing yourself to be exposed to.

Hope you're taking good care of yourself these days. I too am having to unplug from some things which have really annoyed me as of late.

Thousands upon thousands of years of social programming into the DF etheric body by society is imo by far one of the hardest paradigms to shift.

Too bad that for every DM who goes his correct way, there's another DM (as well as other DFs) filling the DFs ears through advertising or Hollywood or princess dreams or what have you, with more social programming about what her role is and what she should want and what she deserves. A lot of that is really easy to agree with when you hear it. What DF doesn't think she deserves the so-called primo set up? So many myths and social influences on the DF every second.

It's certainly economically advantageous for many corporations to keep the DF in these ideas and belief systems.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc