View Single Post
Old 27-01-2018, 04:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
not sure if this is the right section but I have a history of a relationship with Yemaya. She is a wonderful being, I dont understand how people could conceive of her as evil. I hadnt see her in awhile as I don't practice Santeria but she visited me last night with a different outfit then what I had seen her in before. The first time I saw her she was adorened in pearls and seashells...this time she was covered and decorated in sea glass...and she told me a few things...if I can remember clearly she told me she hated racism and also to see the sea glass go to waste...which was why she was wearing it or something like that lol...

Hi LibraIndigo,

I don't know a thing about Yemaya and Santeria but I do know from studying history that paganism (read preChristian) practices were destroyed and if not then vilified by the Roman Catholic Church. The Spanish Inquisition is a really good example of what they did to paganism in general. So were the witch hunts in Salem. There's a lot more that the RCC did against pagans but I'm sure you get the picture as to why people perceive her as evil.

Blessings to you on your journey.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)