View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 12:42 AM
Pathfinder

Thankyou to both of you. I have gone a little off track with food lately so I will definately look at this aspect. I know its very important and I agree that getting my food more natural will certainly help. I like your suggestions and will work at implementing some of it ASAP.

Regarding relaxation..yes I know its a biggie. I am trying, but challenged right now. My husband and I have separated quite a while back, but stayed under the one roof for financial reasons. The time is coming where he is going to move out - and I think that will help so much. Him in my space is really hurting me I think. There are divorce papers sitting on my desk. Children have been on holidays from school since early December and I am so drained from that too...they return next week..so I am definately going try to take time for me next week. I know I am in the middle of the storm - I have disarray everywhere..I feel the time is coming closer for union with my TF (I really feel that) but the journey thus far has put me at a point of exhaustion. I know it will all calm soon, just the process of it all is getting too much.

Your comment regarding Kundalini was interesting..I know my TF coming into my life has either triggered it, or spurred it along considerably. My problems are sacral related I know that - and for the past 2 months..problem after problem. Thanks.