View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 04:50 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
If you are still taking questions which your Team can answer then I have one for them:
Thank you to you and them in advance :)

I understand we came into body, which has a mind and thus very limited perceptions and senses in order to experience the contrast/friction/duality and possible learning/experience through this narrowing of focus in this density realm.
However once we remember what we are and walk with that Knowledge and in communication with our Higher Selves, and regularly use our psychic abilities... what then is the purpose of having to continue to struggle with the human mind which wants to fall back into its Illusions and self defeating thinking?

How is it we can know all is unfolding in perfection and yet still retain a mind which wants to say 'the sky is falling'? Why does the mind keep fighting for retention of its domain and belief in 'self' when it has been proven over and over to it that it is not the totality of the self and that all is in perfection?

The mind is a device which is used to perceive the outside world. It is strong in this one and is not something desired. It is being worked on as we speak. However, I thank you for your question as it resembles a question with great intent. Thank you.