View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 02:12 PM
alycia

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuantumKev
YES! I have noticed that SAME EXACT THING, and am SO glad to hear someone else say it! There have been all kinds of shows, and all of them have said something about making contact with an alien civilization like, "...and it could happen soon - sooner than you think." There were a couple of shows on the Science Channel called "Alien Encounters" that dealt specifically with that scenario that were part dramatic interpretation, part documentary interviewing scientists. There is "Ancient Aliens" on the History Channel. There was an episode or 2 of "Through the Wormhole" that dealt with it as you mentioned.

And then last night, as if right on cue, there was an episode of "The Universe" on the Science Channel about "God and The Universe," and at the end of the episode, they 'pondered' if perhaps our entire universe was created by a highly advanced race of beings, and if they haven't played the role we typically assign to God, and if there aren't different levels of beings in different dimensions, wherein the beings in the higher dimensions can see and hear us, but we can't see them. Yeah, I know - and this was on the Science Channel, and NOT presented in a "ooooo weee oooo" way, but very serious, even referencing string theory to support the hypothesis of the different dimensions.

So yeah, I have totally noticed that too - and I am SOOOO happy that someone else has as well! At least I know that, if I am a little cuckoo, I'm not the only one! Lol. I can say with certainty though that there has been a major shift in the way this kind of information is being presented, from some hokey whacko beliefs in something silly, to scientific plausibility with even a sense of seeming inevitability. And given the fact that I have been watching shows like this for over 30 years, I think I can say that with at least a little bit of credibility : )

Many Blessings all - and it sounds like we all might have something exciting to look forward to soon, eh? ; )

QuanKev

Yep, I'm convinced we are being spoonfed hints and clues on a constant basis. I often find myself thinking how several shows, documentaries, and movies are presented as entertainment but they are totally based on real things. I'm always amazed. That gives a whole new level to "those with eyes to see and ears to hear." I think those of us who are very spiritual (not necessarily Biblically spiritual) can read btwn those lines extremely well. The world is being prepared, but I don't think there are enough who are ready yet.