View Single Post
Old 30-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by emerge
Peter Tompkins is great! I have "Secrets of the Soil" and the "Secret Life of Plants"

When I was a kid/teen one of my friends mothers was into the occult to a great degree. She told us of an experiment she did out in a forest. She used a Ouija board and a lie detector hooked up to a tree and she was communicating with the tree. The tree was telling her about how plant life here on earth could communicate with plant life on other planets.

I so agree with "everything has consciousness in some form or degree". A few weeks ago I was at work and I had to bring my car into the driveway. This was probably 11:00 pm or so. I was drawn to the foot of the drive and as I was wondering what drew me there I saw what looked like a rock sitting on the curb just as if someone had placed it there for me to find. So I picked it up and brought it into the house. It felt so light and it's energies were joyous and happy.

Under better light I saw that it was a piece of concrete. Hmmm. I washed it off, put it in my bag, and later gave it to a friend to see if she could feel the same energies I did. And she did. Cool. I decided to make it my new pendulum and I found out that it really loves to swing. You can almost hear it saying "Weeeeee. Weeeeeee." as it swings back and forth. BTW he told me his name was Simon.

I really enjoyed reading this, and I totally agree. Our definition of "life" is far too limited, and I personally think that everything - even material things - have some sort of spiritual life to them.

And the last part, about Simon swinging, that made me smile a BIG smile - thank you : )

Many Blessings all,

QuanKev