View Single Post
Old 24-02-2018, 08:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortoise Walks
This statement triggers me a bit... it sounds like you are saying that people who are open to/do explore more than one loving/romantic/sexual/affectionate relationship are not serious and are not committed, by default. I think the people in the relationships should be the ones to self describe their seriousness and commitment levels to each other. Being poly doesn't necessarily mean not being serious and/or committed.

I am very happy if people meet their ONE soul mate at just the right time when everything lines up... and live life together, forever with no looking back, no hitches or fences to mend!!!! No other Love or soulmate to sweep under the carpet or yearn for... ever. Yay story book ending!!!! I did sign up for that ride (quite seriously with loads of commitment and love)... It's been quite a doozy!!!!

rides on.... and life happens... haha!!! oh well... I live and learn and love... and I'm well past 21...

My husband (DH) and I consider each other soulmates and we are life partners... living our own day to day reality together, a family, we lean in together to be better versions of ourselves. There is deep love. There is ongoing growth.

I also feel divinely connected to another (SC) (soul love feeling from the start and there is intense sexual energy and soul catalyzing that I'd never felt before). Whether that energy stays, grows, or settles who knows but it has been present in some form for about 5 years now.

I am serious and committed to soul growth with both. One inspires me to grow with the other... and vice versa... it is what it is... I am blessed and grateful.

That's just being a cheat surely?

If its same sex & the husband doesn't mind then that's what we used to call "kinky".

Perhaps you made a mistake getting married, perhaps your more fiends now than lovers but no point claiming everyone you fancy is a soul mate.

Ever considered that neither are soul mates - that you like two different people for two different reasons?

Not Soul mates - your self convincing to justify two separate feelings.

Usually people choose which relationship they wish to continue with - your being greedy. That's your prerogative & I'm taking a factual tone not a judgmental one.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain