View Single Post
Old 27-01-2018, 04:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
A sledgehammer..??...yes, entirely necessary - Christ delivered a sledgehammer blow right to the heart and core foundation of all they held as spiritual truth - destroyed the jewish religion from the inside out and literally split it into HUNDREDS of new forming groups, sects, churchs - did He not..??..
I will say one more thing and then I'm done. One the giveaways of unbalanced, unhinged spiritual/religious proselytizing, is when the individual blames their funky behavior on God or Jesus. As in, "This is what God/Jesus/the Bible says we must do."

No, this is what you, the human being, are claiming you must do, and are choosing to do. You claim you're speaking on behalf of this or that spiritual authority. But what you're really doing is deflecting, and failing to take self-responsibility for your behavior. The OP of this thread has done that several times, go back and take a look. Whenever anyone offered solid advice regarding how he needs to step back and rethink his point of view, he offers up yet another self-indulgent, ego-fueled justification: "I will keep on bugging him by sending him bible-verses. He hates the truth! That I love."

It's usually the case that the proselytizing individual is the last person to understand - in the case of this topic - that the act of pointing his finger at others and calling them sinful, is in fact the only relevant sin in any of it.