View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 12:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I guess what i mean by levels for example i only speak and understand English. If someone tryed speaking to me in a different language i wouldn't be able to understand.

Oh right. Thanks for clarifying.

Quote:
It can be especially hard through typed communication. Thats not self imagery, or to make judgment. Same with people who speak the same language but at times there words mean slightly different things. I work with a lot of people who can't mentally or physically communicate well. It does take skill to be able communicate with these people. Thats not discrimination to adapt to them as needed. It just is what it is.

Yes indeed. I misunderstood your meaning at first, and thought it was a 'spiritual level' thing. Now I understand you meant we can communicate with people in a way that is best mutually understood.

Quote:
With talking spiritual yes its a very sensitive topic. Its a topic i learned to respect others beliefs and not to push my beliefs.

Yes, people are sensitive of beliefs, and it's their right to believe what they want, but it's probably inevitable that the spiritual topic will lead us to realise our own little delusions... but that's not an attack on personal beliefs.