View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 08:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Right on, Bro! Not only that, peeps who know and have their hands on what's 'in' their wallet often think that THAT's the 'epitome' of THE Cat's Meeow - and so hold onto and 'use' it like a kid uses a 'security blanket' - so as to not honestly/creatively encounter and deal (a la "If you're given a lemon, make lemonade!" ) with it. Understandably, so since littluns are naturally averse to things that are not 'warm' (i.e. not to their 'liking').

This certainly doesn't apply to all self-labelled Self-realized folks, however. Their are always exceptions in any truth-saying regard. Am just saying that many such strike me as being passive (because frightened?) 'kids' who, instead of creatively/actively making the most (the 'best' that is possible) out of Life's exigencies - creatively solving and enjoying the fruits of solving real 'problems' that beset them and others - just sit around sucking their thumbs in bubbles of 'I' am 'THAT' 'bliss'.

Please know that I am quite AWARE that most peeps will find the things I say discomfiting. Cuz I am like a spiritual 'drill'-sergeant zeroing in on spiritual 'cavities'. So encountering 'me' can be like 'going to the dentist', not exactly 'fun' if your gums and teeth aren't in good shape.

"The fool on the hill sees the sun going down and the eyes in his head sees the world spinning round!" Shiva is opening 'his' Third Eye, folks. And you know what that means! If not: see https://www.quora.com/According-to-H...rd-eye-and-why )

OORAH! It's time for Truth, with a capital T. behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and *****mongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie."

Just telling it like I 'see' IT, frightening as that may be to those who are not 'ready' to handle it!

Hey, but visit to/with a cosmic dentist can be spirit-'awakening' (inspiring?) and 'healthy' tooth-and-gum practices motivating, aye what?

I don't mind a hard driller killer dentist approach at times

x daz x