View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 05:57 AM
Knower

Can't scream because I have no month.

I'm not making myself up about entity obsession about "forbidden breast". I'm neither womanizer, nor crass, not at all, I'm very nice really.
Reason for the sacred breast thing can be explained. Been going on for years, close to 8 years.

Often have inability to talk properly. (For example: "testing" sounded like cut off "tes-e" and most words sounded like talking angry. Try to say with more effort ends up even worse. This reflects in the recorded audio waveform of my voice. Sharp taper-off and short, mildly monotone.

Anything kinds of activity with more effort past entity's ends to no avail; try harder, entity pushes back harder cruelly. With reminders images of breast with that breast words is heard.

Try to hold stone suddenly feel my hands get seized solidly also heard "breast" being screamed, also image of breast shoved towards me as well.

Think of a parent (entity) manhandling-train toddler yet to understand words (me) by squeeze toddler more firmly to understand to be more still.

Entity always make sure this my mind is guided quietly and twist me mind gently. Barely glanced reads like "baseball", correct word is "battery".

Reading, watching tv, drive, work activities, talk to anyone are living are uneventful.

False emotions: Entity likes to drape over feeling that felt like artificial, pleasant. I really dislike that one.

Entity caress the breast while entity talks to me mafia way saying in statements is conspicuously noticed, "To Be or Not To Be" thing. Not even degrees of permissions.

Talk to entity, every time with no fail: would always say; "girl can't talk, girl must be quiet, breast cannot be touched". Entity's hand touching girl's is seen every time I'm trying to say "you" to entity's.

Entity's talk is like smug mafia-like gentle voice in a drone.
"too dirty, too low, cannot touch breast" (aka forbidden breast). Thinking is also one of several things equivalent to touching that breast. Certain words is left out for ease of communication is noticed, also intentionally left out like yes, no, might, will. Often heard warning words "breast, breast, breast" is heard every time anything against entity's wishes.

Often I sense entity hand held up ready to slap and this does happen that do feel that. Also mental hard pokes, not nice to experience it is like sharp shocks of vertigo effect with no lasting effect.

Cannot be allowed to ignore entity no matter what, will get poked into my mind this way if ignored.

I kept hearing in a warning soft voice "breast, breeeeeeaaaaaaaast" as I write this through-out this. And that annoying talking in smug "being in power" going on.

Sometimes I heard several encouraging words telling me to thrash around and usually series of encouraging screams, which I absolutely refused. Similar to Kermit's thrashing around thing, (look up The Muppet Show" about Kermit's thrashing), I refused since knew better since entity easily shut me down easily. Makes me think of a adventure game: "I can't scream because I have no mouth".

If had feeling of true angry or upset over anything, entity would pounce on that and poke me into mind rapidly and play with upset emotions rapidly, and crush me with that intense emotional feelings.

Cheers, stonecollector

Last edited by stonecollector : 01-12-2018 at 07:29 AM.