View Single Post
Old 28-06-2019, 07:14 PM
Guide

Greenslade,
Thank you so much for taking the time to explain further in a way I could understand. I read your response many times to let it really sink in. This does give me a new perspective. What I have stuck in my mind is that the few times I've seen a psychic/intuitive/healer they have each picked up on these circumstances and all have said they don't like what's "being done" to me by them, or that they carry negative energy, marking them as "bad" for me, even going as far to say his mother was his wife in a past life and I was the other woman he fell in love with and she still has her hooks in him in this lifetime as a way of revenge. In addition, to refer to God-Like's reply in this thread about ancestral lines and patterns, I am aware there is dabbling in voodoo on his side of the family, and she is still alive. Not sure if that is a factor.
Naturally none of them took the time to explain agreements and soul contracts, so that victim mentality stuck with me.

God-Like,
I agree with you about healing ancestral lines. I can easily see patterns in generations of my own family as well as my husband's and it's interesting to see certain behaviors repeat and where cycles are broken. I think what makes it a bit difficult is when you seem to be the only one involved who is aware of the importance of taking measures to purify and develop spiritually. Again, I agree with you when you mention the work we do on ourselves to improve and developing self love affects the collective. I have seen small instances in my own life where I have shed some beliefs that no longer served me and in turn the situations in my life that reflected these beliefs just disappeared.

Jainarayan,
I can appreciate your view on dharma and karma. Thank you for sharing your own personal story, and I can see how it relates to the question of what would happen if we were to walk away just because it's hard. Very insightful.