View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 03:50 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
I have achieved several OBE, all of them in dreams. I was not even sure if they were ordinary dreams, but after posting all the details here, mostly everyone that answered agreed they were clearly OBE.

What makes me curious is that I have never achieved this at will. I have tried doing meditations, also taking some CBD oil, theanine, galantamine, etc and I can feel the buzzing but It would be a no go and I would fall asleep. No matter how hard I would keep trying, no results.

... Then I would forget about it and then there comes a spontaneous OBE; so I've almost come to accept it and not try to force it: if/when it happens, I accept it and if it does not happen, well, there should be a reason for that!

PS: It is also very strange that even when I admit to being extremely negative/dark in my thoughts (something for which I have no control, that has affected me a lot throughout my life and in my marriages, and for which I am even considering past life regression therapy .. btw any thoughts on that ? ), all my OBE are very enlightening, empowering and positive; I would see myself very free, extremely powerful, absent of fear of any kind, able to unfold my beautiful jetblack feathery wings and fly through beautiful places . It is interesting that I am experiencing this in these days, in the past it was the complete opposite: I had to fight endless battles with evil beings/aliens, but after I got my wings a few years ago and after some fights in that state, these bad guys started avoiding battles so thankfully I hardly see them these days

The part in Red, Not true, the only real control you have is what you think, how you define your feelings is linked to how you think. It is the big lie that we have no control of our thoughts. Even if someone else is talking in your head, you have control to send them away or to make them quit talking in your head.

As for the OBE, achieving that at will takes practice. And like anything else, if you are in a frame of mind that you are not powerful then you will not have suceess and you will attract energies that will mess with you. So get your head straight before you try OBE. Your dreams are giving you clues.