View Single Post
Old 25-06-2013, 03:37 PM
CNC

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I am not sure what you mean by physical dimension. I say that because I have been to someone's house. It was years ago. I was in the bathroom then I realised that I was out of my body. I went out of the bathroom and saw this person that I used to know. He was lying in his bed and was looking at me. I waved to him. Another time I intended to visit someone. I was very determined to do it. I went through a wall and into that home. I saw the person and what their room looked like. I did not intend to spy on this person.
You were probably in the RTZ. Thats were I was stuck in my projections for many years without even knowing it. Everytime I was OOB everything looked the same, my room, my house, my furniture, etc.. with the exception of "prankster" spirits or the feeling of there presence sometimes. When I heard of people flying to visiting towns and cities and all that I thought they were crazy. I had been OOB hundreds of times and never saw any of that stuff, until recently...

The Astral planes are much much different than the RTZ. I think the RTZ is kind of an in between point between the astal world and the physical. Its the gateway to the astral planes or vice versa. Just my 2 cents from a guy who never left the RTZ until recently after 20+ years of projections...I could be wrong here but it's the impression I am getting from experience.

Now if somebody could tell me how to ditch those pesky astral police please do!! They are a nusance! (unless it's for my own good and I just don't understand it, but I think it's the nusance option, lol)