Thread: Contradictions
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2017, 08:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Contradictions

I think I might be an earth angel? But I'm not sure, plus it doesn't fit in with my religion. I'm a Christian, and earth angels are reincarnated beings right? How would that fit in with Christianity? I'm not asking for a direct answer, I know I won't get that. But any bit of information would help.

Physical/emotional evidence
I've always had a hard time understanding others, not emotionally but...I don't understand the reasoning behind actions. I don't understand how others can treat each others or even themselves so poorly. It makes me depressed and I have often caught myself wondering why humans are so strange. Helping others makes me happy and I find myself able to help others easily even when I am in a deep depression. People come to me for help, even if I don't know them that well.

Spiritual evidence
I have been an empath for as long as I can remember. I am highly attuned to the emotions of others for better or worse. I used to have dreams often where I would fight demons and I would sometimes have wings. Occasionally in the waking world I can feel a pressure on the middle of my back where wings would be if I had them.