Thread: No God
View Single Post
Old 16-11-2019, 09:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
my grandfather once told me everyone has something to sell. i have contemplated that over the years.

i like to think myself as a salesperson of the bliss.

i like to think that crisscrossing the country the bliss that im enjoying may spread around. some folks may have a sip. some folks may drink it. some folks may become to live in its enjoyment.

i like to think that being an open vessel to the bliss allows her to do her work. so more and more people can be at peace and in joy.

i like to think that i don't have to be involved in what she does. which is a relief since i dont know anyways? except describing the experience of her. the not requiring us to be what somebody thinks we must be to deserve her. her love.

its my experience she is love itself. and that it can be called whatever we wish. she. he. god. divine. jesus. buddah. doesn't matter. i do get a lot of enjoyment expressing the experience of the bliss.

its my experince that her love conquers everything in all directions and time. so while we try to make things right. and try to train ourselves in ways to make things better. perhaps and probably, it's good, noteworthy, and helps. but generaly speaking i think thats sometimes just a lot of moving of things around. bliss doesn't work like that. she just wants to make everything into herself. no motive other than love itself. joy itself. spacious silence. and so on.

i guess my grandfather was right. or atleast in me. that is what i wish people to come to experience. and in that all the problems that once were. may still be. wont be forgotten. and things we call problems may always be. but all in the experience of spacious joy and silence.

no book. lol. but i must admit i love talking about her.lol
Since I do not wish to sound like a broken record:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqtb6XBBBRc

At this very moment I am selling Mandalas, now being a solemn Mandala propagandist …….
https://i.redd.it/zm868s1pe1901.jpg

Which 'Buddhism' pocket do you relate to the best Hinayana, Mahayana or Vajrayana?

Special for you running, I’d recommend Vajrayana/Tantra. (since I know next to nothing about the other yanas ….. aaaand because Tantra deals with energy).

Everything is seen/experienced as All-encompassing Spacious Silence (if you like) plus All-encompassing Energy. Shiva + Shakti I assume.
Hence no human qualities are seen as obstructions. Everything is ultimately seen as energy and can be included as workable.

Yet.
What do you envision a Mandala of a heroin addict looking like?
I see heroin addiction as its centre and the person having next to no free will to their behaviour.

What does a narcissist Mandala look like? (I’m familiar with this, since I spent the latter part of my childhood in a narcissist household).

Ask a narcissist to go within and discern what their ‘agenda’ is.
Does not happen.

In Buddhism – ‘we’ stop looking for happiness outside of ourselves and go inwards.

But because of the trauma suffered in early childhood, a narcissist, like a broken record does not grow beyond the emotional dependency to the outside world i.e. cannot independently go within to find ‘happiness’, so all you will hear is the propaganda about how you should be like this and not be like that ….. or how ‘humanity’ should or should not be in relation to them.

There is no other agenda/choice for them, but to try to be the drummer and its beat to everybody around them should dance to (i.e. propaganda, no matter how IQ .... book)

What does an egoic Mandala look like?
To me it looks very much like the narcissistic example above, even if the ego pretends "Buddhist Mindfulness Practice"

What does 'Enlightened Mandala' look like?
If one does not have a free will – one will not be able to surrender it to "THAT".

Last edited by sentient : 16-11-2019 at 11:14 PM.