View Single Post
Old 12-12-2015, 01:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear Swami,

While it is true that some may recount all sorts of wonderful adventures to you of other realms, you are at the end of the day here to have a physical experience within a physical sense of being. Furthermore, just because your physical brain cannot recall you having similar inter-dimensional adventures, it is not to say you do not also have them; they simply register elsewhere beyond your immediate present awareness. This does not propose one is more spiritually advanced than another, as it is not the case at all.

Rejoice for the being you are, and how you choose to do things, for you are unique and that is your own gift to everyone else. Festive blessings my friend.

-Sparrow

Oh yeah, it's interesting to shift around and look at the different perspectives I've phased through over the years in my experience of whatever this is (since half the time I'm asking "what the heck IS this place? !" , and how the meanings of 'this' and 'place' and every other thing have evolved . From looking for the other within, to finding the slef everywhere , and other different turnings of the mind and imagination. All more or less returning to the old and new here and now and timeless , wibbly-wobbly all rolled into one .

It has been difficult at times to find that joy of simply being 'my' self , but those times when that is the reference point, the doorways open and the self exalts in it's own beingness , as nothing else is required , as nothing else is, as it is of the all , or something like that . I'm not going to be hanging around here much , so , Merry Chihuahuas to you , Spirit
It's been a productive year for new, strange-beautiful noise , and maybe you'll find more that sings to you (link over in the music section) ; my gift to you and everyone Adios amigo !