View Single Post
Old 12-03-2019, 03:21 PM
Experiencer
Good point Sgt. Bubbles ! She should know better. I know a lot of people love Judy, and I won't say anything bad about her, but just to throw it out there....

What makes her the final say in crystal energies ? Doesn't she just re-hash information that was readily available in other books and listings ? For example, she quotes amethyst as a healing stone and rose quartz as a love stone. We all know that and accept that, however the Chinese discovered those facts a couple thousand years before she was born. So basically she doesn't discover anything just write it down in one book from stuff she read elsewhere. Is it possible she just markets a bunch of info in a book for us to spend our $$$ on ? What makes her the crystal prophet ?

Hey Sapphirez ! I realize my words are a little strong, which is why I started with an apology, but don't you think all this imitations and fakes is kinda sad ? I mean, where does it end, is it fine to give diamond imitations for a wedding ring ? I mean, if it looks similar, no difference right ? Of course it is. For the record I agree with your whole post. Man made crystals can be quite beautiful, but I think it's cheating.