View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 06:01 AM
Celeste

I work with the aged, and a lot of the times I can see when they are halfway in this world, and halfway into the other. They are very psychic then. I think that's another way of saying the veil is thinning.

Forever after my mom died, my daughter and I were seeing hearts. I shared this with one of my residents, who wasn't too long for this world, and she said, "why it's the Sacred Heart of Jesus" who helps those who have been through a lot. Of course I said, I don't think He would take the time to come to little ole me. Then she went home with her family for the Thanksgiving weekend, and just before the game came on, she saw a heart on the screen and thought, now I'm seeing that girl's hearts! She wasn't with us too much longer, after one day saying to me that she was tired of fighting. That after she said bye to her family, she wold be gone. Saw her one more time, in a coma, and she squeezed my hand.

That's why I love my job so much. It puts me in touch with spirit world all the time; a very nice and peaceful place. And then there are the friendly ghosts . That's a whole other story.