View Single Post
Old 20-10-2010, 08:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
I have to say to sum up my current level of feeling towards everything, I wonder after what Sparrow said about multiple universes and such...whats the point of us being here? I mean I get that we create ourselves and are perfect as is so what we experience isnt necessary in a sense, we create absolutely everything just for the point of experiencing it? I just feel empty right now like nothing I do has any point anyway on some level. Just need to vent thanks for dropping more knowledge Sparrow!
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4764

My thread above should illuminate the answer to the ‘point’.

Our spirit is perfect. You, the soul that you are be-ing, is imperfect. It is imperfect by design, and thus is then also perfect. But its imperfection lies within its inability to recall the TOTAL perfection of the spirit. You cannot recall the total perfection of your spirit, simply because you have not CREATED it yet. To re-member yourself is to re-create yourself in your OWN image. This is the soul journey. You are recreating your soul in the imagine and likeness of your pure, untainted, ancient ever-loving spirit. This journey is perfection in action. Or put another way, perfection realized, and embodied. -SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸