View Single Post
Old 10-05-2017, 12:18 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmanuel
Recently, I have read several accounts on the internet about dead people messaging their friends and loved ones on Facebook and on chat sites. About dead people sending text messages and emails. One account I read described "a strange white see though person" materializing out of a computer modem, crossing a room and shutting the door. Could this have been ghost using the internet to move from one place to another ? I read a hypothesis that the internet being virtual space constitutes a "grey zone" between material and spiritual reality. Has anyone else heard this hypothesis ? How is it possible (if so) for earthbound spirits to manipulate computers and cell phones ? I've read that it is possible for objects to have spirits. Could it be that a ghost can interact with the spiritual essence of an object (computer or phone)? I know I have a lot of questions but I have not come across any clear answers. I appreciate any insights. Thank you.
what site was that? creepy pasta?
did you watch the movies the ring and the original, ringu? or one missed called [chakushin ari in original title]?

don't believe everything you read on the internet. and you'd better ask for protection from our creator, just to be safe.

and to really answer your question, no, i dont think they can.