View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 04:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
Starman, The reality I experienced during my NDE, just like in your OBEs, is far more
heightened than it ever has in this physical place. Also, I experienced a feeling of "wholeness". I can't
remember what it felt like, but I remember experiencing it and thinking to myself "I feel WHOLE". Do you
experience something like this in your OBEs?
Definitely, I do experience a feeling of wholeness and complete fullness in my OBE's, but now that experience
of wholeness has accompanied me while I am in my human body although not to the extent that it does in an
OBE. That is why I say that my OBE's feel more real than life here on Earth.

Yes, I feel supremely blessed to have had these experiences and I did not seek them; in fact I freaked out the
first time I had an OBE and I was immediately put back in my body. The experience is so awesome, so mind-blowing,
with ecstatic beauty and an incredible feeling not experienced in a human body.

I believe it is the destiny of every human being to experience what I am trying, and failing, to describe. It is my
belief that all things come from that which I call "GOD," the source of our being, and all things must eventually
return to God. In fact we are already there as we can not truly separate ourselves from our source; it is just a
matter of waking up to what is and has always been, and embracing that divine connection which we already have.

No rush, it will wait for us; it has no choice but to wait for us; we are one with it whether we are conscious of
that or not. Love like we have never experienced before and unfathomable wisdom, among many other things.
A softness which surrounds me and all I can do is bathe in that pure love; it is our divine heritage. I could have
never imagined that such a thing existed before having that first OBE, but OBE's are not necessary to reach a
spiritual fullness, a feeling of spiritual wholeness, and OBE's are not something which I currently seek.