View Single Post
Old 06-07-2015, 11:43 AM
Amethyst

Hi Adrienne

The most UNUSUAL sign from spirit I ever received happened before I began fully communicating with Mandy, my now dear friend in spirit. She’s the mother of Daisy, who I’ve brought up since she was four-years-old (now eleven).

Way back then, I got ‘snippets’. For example, one night I was drifting off to sleep and in that half-awake, half-asleep state of consciousness which is ideal for spirit communication, when I suddenly saw a clothes drier. It was in front of a fire – the room was Mandy’s old living room.

On the drier were clothes that were all normal size – except for some school uniform – it was soooo tiny, it would fit a baby. I thought no more of it and slipped into sleep. In the morning, when Daisy came downstairs, I noticed her school trousers – “ankle-biters” my boys would have called them – they were way too short, lol. So, I sent my thoughts out to Mandy: ‘Ok – I’ll get her some new uniform...’

Anyway, the weirdest one, I posted a while back, in one of Tiss’s threads which was about spirit manipulating electricity. I was really curious to know if something like this had happened to anyone else:

"Before the system crashed I started a thread on here titled, ‘LOL! Can spirits go internet shopping!?’ because over a period of a few weeks I had three parcels come through the post addressed to, ‘AAAAABBBBB’ – it’s a long story but they all ‘meant something’."

"And WH Smith could find no trace of who sent the parcels. No-one complained about paying for these items – and why would anyone order and pay (LOL) for something and not use a proper name?"

"I am bringing up a little girl, Daisy, and I got told that her deceased mum, Mandy, was a total shopaholic – similar to Becky Bloomwood from the Shopaholic series if you’ve read those?"

"She was addicted to the QVC channel and used to stash carrier bags of shopping under the bed, hide bags in the wardrobes. And I think she somehow had ‘a hand’ in sending those parcels."

"The third parcel really gave me goosebumps":

"I learned that The Hairy Bikers was one of her favourite tv programmes, and the title, ‘Mums Know Best xxx ‘ was like a sign..."

"Daisy had asked me if she could call me mum as she did not want to feel like the odd one out at school – I was a bit uncomfortable about it but her big eyes looking at me . . . I just know Mandy gives her blessing for Daisy having two mums."

"And I moaned at Daisy’s dad a few days before the book arrived, "You can’t just give her prawn crackers for tea!" "

Spirit sometimes work in mysterious ways!

Hope you have a great day,

Amethyst x