Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 20-12-2023, 03:30 PM
Experiencer

The ascension plan

Here's what I think is going on between me and the fairy, could be the plot of a movie.

Maybe I was one of the immortals there in heaven. Then I fell in love with this girl, one of the daughters of Zeus, and I came down to be with her. I wanted her to join me in the higher realms, but the other immortals did not agree. Being my lover did not give her the qualifications to be accepted there. I could be wrong, hope I'm not offending her, it's just a hypothesis I came up with.

We made a plan together, I would incarnate on Earth and she would take care of me, like my angel, this way through her good work she would acquire the merit necessary to be received in the realms above, sort of like Psyche who loved Eros and endured hardships and trials because of him.

She's probably been helping me since I was born, long before I even acknowledged her existence and presence, a consequence of the water of forgetfulness I was made to drink.

The rulers of Chaos would not make it easy for us, we would have to struggle to conquer death and win eternal life. It has to be an epic, not just any silly tale, the story of a love that transcends space and time.

That's why I was told by them to remain single, because it's been said that those of us who woo the clay lose their wings at the dawn of day.

Then one day we met in a dream ...
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.