View Single Post
Old 15-07-2017, 04:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello,

I don't know anything about Chakras but I can relate to what you are going through as I myself am going through something similar. I tried the usual stuff people recommend and what you are doing as well like meditation, walks, exercise (i do yoga) etc. Initially nothing worked as after whatever I was doing my mind would come back to the same place and I would feel depressed about certain things.

The only thing that has helped me so far is to try and understand myself and ask the question Who Am I? Now I started with the following questions:

- Three words that truly describe my soul.
- My favourite color and why?
- My traits - good and bad.
- My strengths / weaknesses
- What I love about myself / Why I respect myself.
- Have I done anything wrong in my life etc etc.

So there are many many questions but as I started writing them all down and really think hard about each answer, I feel I started to find myself. I feel I started to like the very things I felt were my weaknesses. I am more accepting of Who I am and I have started to respect myself. This is an ongoing journey right now and I am still depressed and frustrated about few things but overall I feel things are better and every time I feel I understand myself better than before, I feel a surge of positive energy inside me. That's the only thing that has truly helped me so far as I usually do not talk about my issues with anyone else being very shy, private and an introvert.