View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 12:48 PM
Master
Reading for tealily
Quote:
I've more or less already decided to leave my job, but have yet to line anything else up.
What signs should I look out for that would indicate I need to put in notice to leave immediately, even if I haven't got anything else lined up yet?

(I would have several weeks to continue interviewing; the notice period required is long)
Eight of wands, Death reversed

It feels like something will already be lined up for you, an offer when you decide to leave. It feels like there will be heavy activity around you , and you will be active in your current work place already when you give in the notice and it will come as surprise to everyone because they hadn't realized you were planning to leave really. You will leave in midst of work, and it will be a heavy letting go of in that sense, and you will do it in one go which will surprise others in your work place.
This is already a death like situation here, so it wont be very new to you when you plan to leave. It only feels that you will already know when it's time to leave. It's not like you will need to look for signs at that time, it will already be known to you, that it is time to leave.

I hope this helps and relates for now, brightest blessings ~

Next reading for angelic star

E has been trying to communicate to me. Do the cards say what he wants to say to me ?