View Single Post
Old 23-06-2017, 06:07 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
I have been a drug addict for a long time. Smoking cigarettes and weed since i was ten and doing things like meth and opium since I was about 14.... I have been working on moving away from these things for the past 4 years. Also working with things like Reiki and yoga, and mindful awareness, Cosmic mind, Christ thought.
Its getting to the point where it makes me sick. Literally sick. Last time I had the chance to do meth, which was a favorite of me and my husbands, we both became ill quickly with an extreme head ache, sweating and vomit feeling... cigarettes have begun to make me ill as well as alcohol. It makes me so physically ill now that it is a HARDSHIP to try and enjoy. I feel it is spirit.
Just to clarify this happens to both my husband and i. We were both pretty seasoned drug users. smoked cigarettes daily, drank from time to time, did meth a couple times a month or once ever couple months at least and did opium the same way. the more awakened we become and closer to a balance life, because we also do things like eat healthy, do yoga, meditate think clearly on subjects, the sicker we get when we do any type of drug (ie nicotene, alcohol, meth, opium) and its getting to the point where the sickness kicks in before we do the drug and its so bad it actually prevents us from doing the drug. Its like a hot fever of sick feeling comes over you, I have never felt so terrible in MY LIFE BEFORE as this strange sickness that comes over my body and hits my husband as well.
We think it must be God or Guides or Spirit or what ever it is that watches over us and guides us.... its quite strange!