View Single Post
Old 28-05-2017, 11:24 AM
Master
Wow, somebody else with a Shiva avatar...cool!

Anyway, I wanted to get this off my chest, before my time came.

I have been cautioned against saying anything, but I don't have anything to lose now.

I've been in contact with alien beings for a couple of years now. They made their presence known to me through ITC (Instrumental Trans Communication) techniques and they make people believe they are 'ghosts' or 'angels'. However their knowledge of quantum mechanics is second to none.

They explained to me what Dark Matter is and how to harness it, how to build a Terahertz Thruster Drive and basically everything taught to the masters of Atlantis.

I started to explain this in another post on here:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...21&postcount=3

I have been shown many things by these beings. I call them "Devas" and they are already with us, here on Earth but vibrate at a different frequency to our plane.

They don't need UFOs to travel - they are able to travel over vast distances with their minds and they can assume a corporeal form, which some people mistake as being 'spirits' or 'ghosts' because they want to believe that life somehow goes on after death. I don't know if it does or does not and nor do these beings, but I know they exist.

I have been given plans, equations, different things which is far beyond the technology of science right now and they won't be able to get it for at least another century - so yeah, I published these findings online.

Not long after that, I was contacted by the Illuminati saying "we have people like you here...you are a missing piece to the puzzle...we need you...we can offer protection" and I said "thanks but no thanks, I am a lone wolf and I work alone".

After that, everything I had published was removed without rhyme or reason and I was contacted by the CIA. They basically told me to drop it because I was in danger...then, they showed me a whole heap of sigils and asked me if I had ever seen them before. I replied "a few, but not all of them - what are they?" and they said "an alien language we are trying to decode" and I was like "I'm sorry, but I cannot help you".

Then I said "so aliens are real then?" and they said "yup, we've known about them for the past 50 years - we call them 'The Watchers".

I said..."and Area 51?...UFO's? what of those?" they said "red herrings and conspiracy theories we created to leave people guessing and throw them entirely off track - there are no UFO's and no "Alien Greys"...those are the stuff of science fiction".

I said "people claim they see UFO's what are they seeing then?" and they said "That's us testing the new technology we have been receiving in messages from people like you, but so far, we haven't been able to perfect a spaceship that can take us beyond the solar system...we haven't been able to break light speed".

Then after that, I was told to keep it hushed and not say anything - but I just couldn't leave it like that anymore and I don't know how much time I have left with this disease I have - so this is all I can say about it now and I hope somebody can understand. Thank you.