View Single Post
Old 16-06-2016, 08:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
"How disappointing this all is! "
Namaste. While ever you make Siddhis and psychic powers the main focus of your awareness, the mind is never going to transcend beyond it......think 'Savikalpa Samadhi'.

You have asked me many times in the past for 'proof' when all you need to do is just hang around me for a while.

Most of the time, it's something that's way beyond my control which I can only recognise with hindsight. Also, a lot is left to the ego-interpretation of both psychic and the witness in the form of perceptual and cognitive bias.

It's still all there within you when you're ready to drop your doubt is what I've been trying to tell you all along.

I can't prove what I am experiencing and in the end, the lack of any 'scientific proof' to give it any validation whatsoever, which led me on to just go into the whole nature of 'dimensional realities which are ALL Maya' bit again.

This is why I gave up my siddhis, but I still have them...just don't use them much anymore, unless certain spirits want to come through with general information for my own spiritual progress.

Aum Namah Shivaya