View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 12:45 PM
Knower

About a year ago I was watching TV one morning. It was a rerun of one of SyFy's Paranormal Witness episodes that I had taped to DVR.

Our remote control has a feature that lets you skip 10 second blocks when you press a button, perfect for skipping through commericals. As the show was coming up on a break, they showed (dramatization) items being moved in a house to scare the mom while her kids were sleeping, then went to commecials.

Just as I start to flip through the commecials, I was thinking to myself how can something move items like that. Just a second later as I am skipping through the taping, I hear the TV say, "They....are.....not......human.". WTH?????

When you are skipping through the commericals, every skip brings you out in play mode, so you are hearing the words from the TV. So I thought that maybe it was just the sequence of me skipping through the commecials that I caught 4 words by coincidence that sounded like the TV was answering my thought question.

Except when I tried several times to recreate what happened, I could not. I even watched the commericals through to see if the word human was said and it wasn't, but I clearly heard it.

Was it a spirit guide or guardian angel using the TV to answer my question? Was there a spirit/ghost there with me who read my mind to answer me? I have no idea to this day. Freaky, but since I became a paranormal investigator, nothing surprises me anymore.