View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 05:21 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamode
I think I wouldn't want to linger around waiting for my funeral. I'd head to the light ASAP, lol. I'm one that really doesn't care about my physical body after I die. I won't want anyone to spend money on a funeral or anything. I want someone to just dispose of my body in a way that doesn't cost any money and I don't want a funeral. Am I wierd? lol.

Not weird to me. When my body stops its heartbeat and such, I just want to move along and enjoy the new adventures. If on the other hand, that is the end for me, fine, no big deal. What happens to my body is not at all important to me anymore at that time. For now, I LOVE my body BIG time, but hey, times change and I am Mayflow so... I flow with change (or at least I May!) ... It's a little like as if I once owned a certain car or motorcycle but now no more. Maybe I can travel and ride in or on Spirit and or Light - I do hope there are such adventures in my future store, but if not, oh well, I sure enjoy them now, and when then comes, well I guess I'll have to (so to speak) play it by ear.