View Single Post
Old 24-09-2018, 09:47 AM
Master
Yes this has been an ongoing thing throughout my life, and I am tired of it. That is true, that a part of me believes it, but then there is that part of me that fights back; that is good to see and know! I see how it is healthier than accepting those things about myself in a negative light, but not to the level of defining myself by God's light. I am glad to know I am the middle ground and just need to keep going to get where I want to be! I see, I try brushing it off and not letting it get to me but it still gets to me, so I see what you mean, that knowing in my heart its not true, no matter what anyone says to me it wont affect me on the inside and how I feel about myself. I will just see it as something coming from them and not about me. I understand about being treated with compassion and understanding of our thoughts, I feel like a lot of the time I am trying to prove things but being reminded we are in a learning process makes it easier to accept as a journey and work in progress. Thank you I hope so!