View Single Post
Old 23-12-2011, 12:21 AM
Skye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy
Is there a timeline for this sort of thing.

Do they have to be passed on for a certain amount of time roughly before contacting them? Or can one attempt to do even a couple of hours/days after on has passed?

Hi Tammy,

Sorry to hear of the recent loss of your cousin, my thoughts are with you and your family.

There is no definite timeline for a spirit person to communicate via a medium although an individuals religious beliefs may delay their communication. I don't know if you have the ability to hear your cousin or not, but if not, this does not mean you are unable to become aware of sensing his presence close to you.

What I can tell you is your cousin will receive love and care from those in the spirit world, as much as someone who has died through an accident or natural causes. He will also gain an understanding of how his actions have affected his loved ones here. And, as with other people who have cut their lives short, for whatever reason, he will be deeply sorry for being the one person who is responsible for causing their unnecessary grief and untimely suffering.

Once again please accept my sincere condolences on your loss.