View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 05:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflwrdanzr
Do you ever feel cold on the outside while it's happening yet all that warm energy on the inside, almost like a fever? Just experienced it the other night when hugging him goodnight. Have had plenty of vibrations/tingles/shaking with him not around and sometimes around, usually means or at least proceeds something profound with us. Not sure on this one yet though and for one of the first times (we've connected in a million other ways physical, spiritual and mental) for that feeling he reported right at the same time feeling a weird cold chill. And before you say maybe it was just cold in there. It was 80 degrees outside and 75 inside! lol.

in the past after enormous energy surges fromhim especially more sexual based ones id find after it felt like id had flu all my body would ache and id be bed ridden for 14 hours while i slept, it was a crazy time left me weak and drained, that was around winter time, now its not so much like that but ive been clearing and healing LOADS lately and if ind that when my heart centre opens a lot my hands and arms shake like crazy. so i've definitely had some similar feelings.