View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by I love my Twin Soul
Hi Again, I wish I could get the chance to hold my TF to find out what other feeling I get. We do sometimes get thoughts that messages are there for us and they have been even though we never said we would send one. Or she was going to say something on chat but I beat her to it, that happens a lot, in fact it happened last night. We have told each other all our bad things that we have done in our lives or have happened to us and have always forgiven the other person, in fact ours is an unconditional love. It is just the fact that we both are married that is stopping us from being together, even though both of us have not been happy for years, always felt that we were looking for something, that something was missing from our lives. I feel that finding her was the greatest thing that has ever happened in my life and it has not been a dull one I hope all that makes some sense to you.

With all due respect - it is more than likely not the fact that your both married that keeps you apart - look a little deeper :) TFs can do wonderful things for humanity whilst remaining in their marriage....