View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 01:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
If you CANNOT read 'anxiety' in the opening post, perhaps you should give up commenting on this kind of topic. Stick to religions or something. One doesn't expect outright empathy but the FACT of ParanoidHippie's post takes only a modicum of understanding. You don't need a Philadelphia lawyer to point that out, surely? But then, you're an Aries male - they tend to fire off at anything and usually miss. Wouldn't touch with a bargepole comes to mind.

As for the armchair this-and-that - fatuous; facile. Almost everyone here is an armchair whatever etc. Are you envious? Most people here simply opine. That's what it's about. It's up to a poster to weigh up the discussion. So....what have you added to it? Flippancy and trivialising.

And the history of your name and name change here?

What ARE you talking about? I'm more into impressionist, atonal music but...each to their own.
It might help if you read others' replies to the O/P.

I don't fear having an alternate take on something
I changed my name once, its out there in the open & represents an aspect of me.

Many posters project themselves into what is being said - often from extremely "out there" points of view but someone tries to look at a situation from another angle and all of a sudden they are being unreasonable.

Make any claims or justification you wish as to your opinion & posting that's your right but your presuming that I as a poster have no life experience on the subject - it doesn't all have to be talk of "heart centre" or "equanimity" to come from a genuine place.

The mis representation of Ares is not lost on me either - my mother has successfully done other peoples charts regularly for years & has always been a big part of that community.

I mentioned her anxiety multiple times - but hey your proving some kind of point so let's forget that.

Again an air of authority that cannot accept alternative viewpoints - what a surprise.

I don't fear your opinion so please don't fear mine.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain

Last edited by Raziel : 01-03-2018 at 02:43 PM.