View Single Post
Old 14-02-2018, 07:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicPartyGrl

I'm polyamorous for over 10 years now and I definitely believe you can and do have more than one soul mate and just people you're meant to be meet in your life. Without my three partners I know my life would be drastically different. I love them. Hang in there and maybe do some research on polyamorous dynamics and see if you identify with some of its ideals.

Good luck!

If soul mates exist - what would be the point of multiples?

It's not enough to have multiple partners whom are not special enough individuals to commit to, now the ever longed for soul mate becomes a shared thing?

"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

A soul mate is regarded as special, the one. It sounds as though you don't really understand the concept of "the one" - its not an insult by the way but you'd be missing out on an actual soul mate by claiming that your teacher, bus driver & swimming instructor were all your soul mates.

I jest a little but multiple partners after university age is often a sign of something under the surface that isn't being addressed.

The OP isn't experienced enough in relationships to realise that others can use & abuse someone who doesn't ask for loyalty or respect from the beginning.

"I am your creation.
Now, as before - you criticise your own work."

- Legacy Of Kain