View Single Post
Old 07-01-2020, 10:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
I don't believe in anything supernatural. Spirits and ghosts are not supernatural they are part of reality. It is not a big thing. At least for me it isn't. It is good that you are conscious of spirits, or the possibility of spirits. Its all good. Most people spent most of their lives not aware of any of it, or in denial of it.

You are aware. Ask the great Divine to reveal the truth to you. The problem with most people is that they are afraid to admit they simply do not know the answer.

Most people think they know the answer to something and so when they are asking they are not really asking because when you ask you come from a place of "I really don't know". When you don't know something you donot whether, "yes" there are spirits, or, "no" there aren't spirits.

Wipe the slate clean and come to yourself from yourself. Say: "Divine, reveal to me the truth. Are Spirits real?" If you truly ask and truly want to know the answer. Then within seven days the truth will be revealed.

I did this twenty years ago. Though it wasn't whether spirits existed. It was whether God existed. I asked God to reveal to me himself incontrivertably and I gave God seven days. I thought to myself that if there was a God then he would have to be all knowing and have all knowledge and power, and that if he wasn't able to reveal himself to me within that time frame that he couldn't be all powerful and that therefore he could not be God.

Needless to say. He revealed to me himself. I have never looked back since. Also I had the key to all knowledge. I simply did the same process with every other question.

I gave God more than seven days. I used to be a Christian, until at some point he proved to me that he doesn't exist. Or that he doesn't care. Yes, I've already asked whatever thing is out there to reveal the truth to me. For many years I have prayed, without results.

How did he reveal himself to you? I hope you'll come up with something better than 'because the bible says so' because that kind of answer isn't going to change my mind in a billion years.