Thread: Reaching Out :)
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 11:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalinikid
Well, it requires some quieting of the ego.

Second, it requires that you separate out what are conditioned memories coming up from your unconscious. For instance, if you hear a song that reminds you of some old friend and you start thinking of them. You have to recognize the stimulus from your environment that triggered this thought.

but it can actually come across very clear. I've had someone talk to me via telepathy (someone who was an expert at it) and it sounded like as if he physically spoke to me though I knew he didn't.. he didn't open his mouth. For a moment before it really struck me that he'd just telepathically spoken to me I thought he spoke physically. (that happened to me with a head lama or whatever they are called, the one who was in charge at a Buddhist temple).

Quote:
For instance, if Jake is thinking about eating dinner or how hungry he is...your mind really isn't going to pick up on this. There is some line in the sand where your soul separates what is directed toward you and what is not.

Actually those who are good at telepathy actually can and do at times hear peoples common inner thoughts. I had a couple of occassions with two different people where I was thinking to myself and it turned out I was thinking as they said "too loudly" and they were hearing me. One actually asked me not to think so loud. Apparently I'm naturally loudly broadcasting my self thoughts at times.

Quote:
All in all it is a very taboo subject.
I think it's kind of taboo as those who are good at it do not go around telling people as that would just make people uncomfortable, I've had even teachers who were telepathic but did not tell me for a long time (2-3 years) or I didn't know until there was a reason to show me they were able to hear my thoughts eg my yogi teacher who had many amazing abilities didn't tell me but he showed me he could. One day when he'd come back to Australia to run some classes we had a class exercise and we were broken down into small groups of about 5-6 to discuss it. My group completely ignored me and I felt upset due to this, one person was chosen as each groups spokesperson to talk to everyone else about what each group had discussed and as they had ignored me I knew nothing of my part of the discussion would be brought up and I felt like crying as I had had some great ideas.

Our teacher walked into the room (there was about 300 of us there) and went past us all not really looking at anyone and took the front platform area and staring directly at me then starts talking about my ideas.. my exact ideas word for word how I'd put them.. all the things I had wanted expressed by my groups spokesman, while holding eye contact with me the whole time. He really cheered me up that day and made me feel valued again :) .

It just doesn't seem to be all that common so the rest of us who have had some experiences with it do not talk about this much. I talk about my healing a lot, crystals a lot, spiritual things a lot etc etc but I just don't tend to bring up telepathy much at all. Actually I don't think I've ever been the one to initiate this subject in a thread.

I guess it's more of a so what thing to me.. I havent as yet done any good using it and when it did kick in strongly for me at one point, it was too much for me and I got it stopped (I was in a mall when it came in strong and everyone's around me thoughts in that mall coming in at once ended up going into to a roaring in my head which just grew and grew.. so many voices at once, it was awful.. it was so bad that it made me want to start screaming as I didn't know how to cut any of the voices out. Though if focused on one person eg looked at a person his/her voice in my head went louder so I could tell one from another by that but it was all far too much). I get excited when Ive managed to do a great healing and really helped someone but telepathy.. ***shrugs*** I don't know if I ever want another run of that experience of it happening like that. I'd have to figure out how to get it to stop before wanting anything like that again. Sometimes I do wonder what I'd be doing today if I didn't stop things which have happened and prayed for them to stop.

I've twice though been able to do telepathy at will when I tried including hear a discussion between two others who were talking via telepathy (another teacher of mine and his top student), I did that by just wanting to hear and I'm not sure how I did it but the want and just wanting to try to hear them with that I found my energy reached out from my third eye area.. and then I could hear them (that was before I had the bad telepathic experience). The first time I experienced a telepathy situation was with my daughter telepathically hearing me and yelling out an answer to my thoughts "yes" when she was on the other side of a paddock. She was young and I don't think she was even aware that doing that was abnormal at the time.. but anyway, she obviously heard my thought.

Quote:
Are there places where people open to channels of telepathy all gather, like face-to-face groups?

I doubt they would meet physically as they have no need to do when they can just talk to each other over distance. Some teachers with this ability actually are giving their students spiritual lectures etc by telepathy.. I know that as I experienced that with one of mine (the same one I found out who was telepathic that day in class when I'd been upset)... some how (I suppose he was just putting it out with the intention of "his students" so purposely sending without being specific) but I'd spontaneously tuned into what was obviously a lesson for his higher students so was hearing him giving a lecture.

Anyway, from my experiences if you have this ability (I think chakras may play a big part with that), I know that all you have to do to experience this as in hearing others thoughts is put your attention onto the one/s you want to hear and that is enough for ones energy to reach out so you can hear them. It is simple.

Last edited by sea-dove : 05-01-2020 at 12:31 PM.