View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 02:26 AM
Lepus

Hello

I dedicated an altar to Hecate as my Goddess. She had given me clear signs that She was willing to be a part of my life. I recall walking with my sister at a forest preserve park in a trail until we ended up on a crossroad. I remember thinking to myself, Hecate lead the way, while my sister was looking at the map. I, then, spotted someone running with his dog heading to the direction where we were suppose to go. My sister called out which direction to go so we ended up following him. Immediately I see the dog stopping looking at the crossroads while the owner kept jogging. The dog kept starring at the crossroads while my sister and I kept walking towards the man and his dog. The owner kept calling his dog while he continued running. The dog kept looking back even at a far distance from us. I knew Hecate was there at the crossroads. Another instance was when I headed out to pick up my mother at a train station I recall spotting two dogs behind a glass door at a daycare center as if they were guardian the entrance. I've also seen torches on trucks and skeleton keys in random places. All these circumstances were signs of Hecate. She's associated with crossroads, skeleton keys, torches and dogs.

Saint Death or Santa Muerte has been showing up too during the time I've been noticing Hecate. There was a tree that resembled death; she was also spotted in the highway on a rear end car as a sticker when my sister and I were heading home from the park. I remember buying a hooded skeleton statue in red from a thrift store. I thought of her and my gut instinct told me to buy it. So I did. I have her set up in my closet bedroom. Now I'm starting to see signs of Ishtar or Inanna. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of room to place more altars. I've been seeing the number 17 lately.

Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 12-07-2018 at 04:27 AM.