View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 08:50 AM
Guide

I sense that I remember being a priest in Ireland around those times, but unfortunately, I don’t think I personally knew you in that time.

Not everyone in your past lives are meant to or will follow you throughout lifetimes. Some people will separate themselves as their need to grow evolves and changes, but if you do sense that you’ll have to meet him, then only your own Higher Self can tell when the time is right.

Only then will your Higher Self lead him to you or you to him. Though, we all have our free will and even the most powerful beings can’t predict what will happen. If we could perfectly predict what would happen, then there would be no point on reincarnating on Earth to learn from a life lived here.

During those times, homosexual relationships must have been forbidden, and it’s a disgrace to have been separated due to those differences and your visions. Visions of foxes could be a spirit animal trying to guide you, and those ideas originate in Native American beliefs -- far away from Ireland's beliefs in Catholicism and Protestant views.

I’m sorry this happened to you, but no one else but you can find these answers well.

Last edited by SerendipityLizard : 10-06-2018 at 10:19 AM.