View Single Post
Old 14-03-2018, 05:17 AM
Experiencer

Hi Being.

I've also been diagnosed with a form of schizophrenia called schizo-affective disorder. With schizo-affective disorder, the person has schizophrenic thinking (the 'schizo' part which has to do with THOUGHT), and negative emotions (the 'affective' part which has to do with EMOTION). The schizo part and the affective part are directly related and form a complex of negative (perhaps delusional) thinking and corresponding negative emotions.

Anyway, I, like you, have sought healing and have discovered something you might find helpful.

I feel sure that, until I found healing, I did indeed have a brain disorder. One of my uncles also has schizo-affective disorder and I believe I inherited it from my dad's DNA (although he doesn't have the disorder it's in his DNA).

This is what I discovered. The physical body, like the mind, is a manifestation of Source energy, universal consciousness, Buddha nature, however you want to put it. And, like the mind, the physical body, and the parts of the physical body, can be in touch with, or out of touch with, its divine nature and Source.

What I realized was that a PART of my brain was feeling separate and disconnected from Source. It was out of touch with its divine nature - THAT'S WHY IT WAS SICK.

So, I began repeating affirmations as a way of healing my brain. The following are examples of those affirmations:

'Every part of my brain is divine nature.'

'Every part of my brain is healthy and perfect.'

'Every part of my brain is a manifestation of God.'

'Every part of my brain is one with God.' (which is already true because separation is only an illusion)

(you can use these affirmations for any part of the body)

Well, after a few years, I found a healing. I was repeating the affirmations, and something happened to my brain - it joined with Source, it reconnected. I sat there for about twenty minutes feeling extreme bliss. I could FEEL the healing in my brain. My brain was in a state of bliss.

That's my take on how to find physical healing, including of brain disorders. You just need to know that physical sickness comes from bodily separation from Source. Then get to work repeating affirmations like the ones I mentioned.