View Single Post
Old 28-02-2018, 07:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendaru
By 'combative' I mean fending off nasty spirits. I've gathered there's a bit of a rift between light workers and light warriors, this is something I hope to bridge and find peace with.

Hey tell me more? I didn't even know there was a concept called light warriors?
(I've been avoiding 'litterature' for all of my life, here on the forum is the first time that I've begun trying to use some words that others have already established).

What is the rift?

This passage spoke very much to me, what I found when I first got here was an utter surprise at how many of the members that are actively fighting 'evil' spirits, that believe in them. Because it has been many years since I stopped having a problem with them; You just focus on light and love and let them move on. It's like a second nature, I don't even really notice when there is a presence any more.

So to me they are not 'evil' - they are part of the negative in us, the ego, the prid etc. Just dust and debris that needs to be cleared.

But I know that I am a warrior, too, and that I used to be a very vicious warrior against the twisted in earlier incarnations. In my case, I've reincarnated this time clearly with very new instructions, to work differently this time! (I know some say we can only evolve on earth, but I've definitely been schooled big time in my absence from earth..!)

I have no idea if what you spoke of relates to this, but it struck a major chord, please share if you want, I really want to hear more!

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3